Chapter membership, though separate and distinct from ADSC membership, is open to all ADSC members. Members may elect to participate in the activities of any chapter whose region corresponds to that in which that member maintains a presence.
Each chapter is independently incorporated and governed by its own set of bylaws. These bylaws define eligibility for membership and outline basic operating procedures, which essentially are in agreement with those of the ADSC.
Development and growth of a chapter is based on members' interests and the particular needs of their respective regions.
- Carolinas (NC, SC)
- Mid-Atlantic (DE, DC, MD, PA-Eastern, VA)
- Midwest (AR, KS, IL, IA, MN, MO, NE, WI)
- Northeast (CT, ME, MA, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT)
- Ohio Valley (KY, IN, MI, OH, PA-Western, WV)
- Rocky Mountain (CO, MT, NM, ND, SD, UT, WY)
- South Central (LA, OK, TX)
- Southeast (AL, FL, GA, MS, TN)
- West Coast (AZ, CA, ID, NV, WA, OR, HI)
- Central American (Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama)
- Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Price Edward Island, Quebec)
- Western Canada (Alberta, British COlumbia, Manitoba, NW Territories, Saskatchewan, Yukon)